Declining transition rates to psychosis: the contribution of potential changes in referral pathways to an ultra–high-risk service
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
How to Cite
Wiltink, S., Velthorst, E., Nelson, B., McGorry, P. M. and Yung, A. R. (2013), Declining transition rates to psychosis: the contribution of potential changes in referral pathways to an ultra–high-risk service. Early Intervention in Psychiatry. doi: 10.1111/eip.12105
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!