Exercise practices in individuals at clinical high risk of developing psychosis
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 284–291, August 2015
How to Cite
Deighton, S. and Addington, J. (2015), Exercise practices in individuals at clinical high risk of developing psychosis. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 9: 284–291. doi: 10.1111/eip.12107
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2015
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2013
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: U01MH081984
- an Alberta Innovates Health Solutions Studentship
Appendix S1. Exercise practices questionnaire.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.