Subjective quality of life in At-Risk Mental State for psychosis patients: relationship with symptom severity and functional impairment
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 292–299, August 2015
How to Cite
Domínguez-Martínez, T., Kwapil, T. R. and Barrantes-Vidal, N. (2015), Subjective quality of life in At-Risk Mental State for psychosis patients: relationship with symptom severity and functional impairment. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 9: 292–299. doi: 10.1111/eip.12111
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2015
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2013
- Fundació La Marató TV3. Grant Number: 091110
- Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad. Grant Number: PSI2011-30321-C02-01
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2009SGR672
- ICREA Academia Research Award
- MAEC-AECID. Grant Number: Méx./0314/08
- Fundació Sanitària Sant Pere Claver
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!