Reasons for cannabis use among youths at ultra high risk for psychosis
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 207–210, June 2015
How to Cite
Gill, K. E., Poe, L., Azimov, N., Ben-David, S., Vadhan, N. P., Girgis, R., Moore, H., Cressman, V. and Corcoran, C. M. (2015), Reasons for cannabis use among youths at ultra high risk for psychosis. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 9: 207–210. doi: 10.1111/eip.12112
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2013
- Center for Research Resources and the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences. Grant Numbers: UL1 RR024156, K23MH066279, R21MH086125-02, R01 093398-02
- Brain and Behavior Research Foundation
- Lieber Center for Schizophrenia Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!