Figural fluency and immediate visual memory in patients with at-risk mental state for psychosis: empirical study
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 324–330, August 2015
How to Cite
Pawełczyk, A., Kotlicka-Antczak, M., Rabe-Jabłońska, J., Pawełczyk, T., Ruszpel, A. and Łojek, E. (2015), Figural fluency and immediate visual memory in patients with at-risk mental state for psychosis: empirical study. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 9: 324–330. doi: 10.1111/eip.12116
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2015
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!