Declaration of conflict of interest
Mental health literacy about schizophrenia: a survey of Portuguese youth
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 234–241, June 2015
How to Cite
Loureiro, L. M. J., Jorm, A. F., Oliveira, R. A., Mendes, A. M. O. C., dos Santos, J. C. P., Rodrigues, M. A. and Sousa, C. S. F. (2015), Mental health literacy about schizophrenia: a survey of Portuguese youth. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 9: 234–241. doi: 10.1111/eip.12123
We wish to confirm that there are no known conflicts of interest associated with this publication. The financial support has no influence on the outcomes of the research. We confirm that the manuscript has been read and approved by all named authors. We confirm that the order of authors listed in the manuscript has been approved by all of us.
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2013
- Portuguese government
- European Union
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!