The study was undertaken while Ms Dellosa was a student at the University of Melbourne; Kristina is now working at the Youth Mood Clinic, Orygen Youth Health, Locked Bag 10, Parkville, Victoria 3052, Australia.
Development and pilot testing of an online monitoring tool of depression symptoms and side effects for young people being treated for depression
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 66–69, February 2015
How to Cite
Hetrick, S. E., Dellosa, M. K., Simmons, M. B. and Phillips, L. (2015), Development and pilot testing of an online monitoring tool of depression symptoms and side effects for young people being treated for depression. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 9: 66–69. doi: 10.1111/eip.12127
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2013
- Colonial Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!