The content of this paper has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere. All authors have contributed significantly to this paper and are in agreement with its content. The authors have received no financial support related to this paper and have no relationships that may lead to a conflict of interest.
Quetiapine XR-induced neutropenia: is a clozapine trial still possible for treatment-resistant schizophrenia? A case report
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 151–155, April 2015
How to Cite
Crépeau-Gendron, G. and L'Heureux, S. (2015), Quetiapine XR-induced neutropenia: is a clozapine trial still possible for treatment-resistant schizophrenia? A case report. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 9: 151–155. doi: 10.1111/eip.12134
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!