Early Intervention in the Real World
Early intervention in psychosis: a feasibility study financed by the Italian Center on Control of Maladies
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 163–171, April 2015
How to Cite
Cocchi, A., Balbi, A., Corlito, G., Ditta, G., Di Munzio, W., Nicotera, M., Meneghelli, A., Pisano, A. and Preti, A. (2015), Early intervention in psychosis: a feasibility study financed by the Italian Center on Control of Maladies. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 9: 163–171. doi: 10.1111/eip.12135
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2013
- Ministry of Health. Grant Number: DM 24.11.2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!