Conflict of Interest
Can an Internet-based intervention reduce suicidal ideation, depression and hopelessness among secondary school students: results from a pilot study
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 28–35, February 2016
How to Cite
Robinson, J., Hetrick, S., Cox, G., Bendall, S., Yuen, H. P., Yung, A. and Pirkis, J. (2016), Can an Internet-based intervention reduce suicidal ideation, depression and hopelessness among secondary school students: results from a pilot study. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 10: 28–35. doi: 10.1111/eip.12137
The authors report no conflict of interest.
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2016
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2013
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) Program Grant
- Colonial Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!