Early Intervention in the Real World
Evaluating an early intervention in psychosis service for ‘high-risk’ adolescents: symptomatic and social recovery outcomes
Article first published online: 11 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 260–267, June 2015
How to Cite
Lower, R., Wilson, J., Medin, E., Corlett, E., Turner, R., Wheeler, K. and Fowler, D. (2015), Evaluating an early intervention in psychosis service for ‘high-risk’ adolescents: symptomatic and social recovery outcomes. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 9: 260–267. doi: 10.1111/eip.12139
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!