Conflicts of interest
Combining depot antipsychotic with an assertive monitoring programme for treating first-episode schizophrenia in a resource-constrained setting
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 54–62, February 2016
How to Cite
Chiliza, B., Ojagbemi, A., Esan, O., Asmal, L., Oosthuizen, P., Kidd, M., Gureje, O. and Emsley, R. (2016), Combining depot antipsychotic with an assertive monitoring programme for treating first-episode schizophrenia in a resource-constrained setting. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 10: 54–62. doi: 10.1111/eip.12141
Professor Piet Oosthuizen has received honoraria from Pfizer, Lundbeck, Astra-Zeneca and Cipla for speaking at educational meetings. Dr Bonginkosi Chiliza has received honoraria from Sandoz and Janssen for speaking at educational meetings. Professor Robin Emsley has received honoraria from AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Janssen, Lilly, Lundbeck, Organon, Pfizer, Servier, Otsuka and Wyeth for participating in advisory boards and speaking at educational meetings, and has received research funding from Janssen, Lundbeck and AstraZeneca.
Lundbeck was not involved in any aspect of the conceptualization, design, conductance, analysis and reporting of the study.
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2016
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2013
- Department of Science and Technology of South Africa
- Medical Research Council of South Africa
- Lundbeck International
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!