SH and CD are on National Health and Medical Research Council Training Fellowships. OYHRC is affiliated with Melbourne Health and the University of Melbourne and receives funding from the Colonial Foundation.
Back to basics: could behavioural therapy be a good treatment option for youth depression? A critical review
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 93–99, April 2015
How to Cite
Hetrick, S. E., Cox, G. R., Fisher, C. A., Bhar, S. S., Rice, S. M., Davey, C. G. and Parker, A. G. (2015), Back to basics: could behavioural therapy be a good treatment option for youth depression? A critical review. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 9: 93–99. doi: 10.1111/eip.12142
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2013
- National Health and Medical Research Council Training Fellowships
- Colonial Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!