The first two authors contributed equally to the manuscript.
Dysregulated sleep–wake cycles in young people are associated with emerging stages of major mental disorders
Article first published online: 28 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 63–70, February 2016
How to Cite
Scott, E. M., Robillard, R., Hermens, D. F., Naismith, S. L., Rogers, N. L., Ip, T. K. C., White, D., Guastella, A., Whitwell, B., Leigh Smith, K. and Hickie, I. B. (2016), Dysregulated sleep–wake cycles in young people are associated with emerging stages of major mental disorders. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 10: 63–70. doi: 10.1111/eip.12143
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2016
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) Australia Fellowship
- NHMRC Career Development Award
- NSW Health, Mental Health and Drug & Alcohol Office
- Fonds de la recherche en santé du Québec
- 4Short sleep duration in prevalent and persistent psychological distress in young adults: the DRIVE study. Sleep 2010; 33: 1139–1145., , et al.
- 7Applying clinical staging to young people who present for mental health care. Early Interv Psychiatry 2012; 7: 21–43., , et al.
- 17Actigraphically based automatic bedtime sleep-wake scoring: validity and clinical applications. J Ambul Monit 1989; 2: 209–216., , , .
- 21Delayed sleep phase syndrome versus motivated sleep phase delay in adolescents. Sleep Res 1983; 12: 239., .
- 29Chronotherapeutics for Affective Disorders: A Clinician's Manual for Light and Wake Therapy. New York: S Karger, 2009., , .