The first two authors contributed equally to the manuscript.
Dysregulated sleep–wake cycles in young people are associated with emerging stages of major mental disorders
Article first published online: 28 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
How to Cite
Scott, E. M., Robillard, R., Hermens, D. F., Naismith, S. L., Rogers, N. L., Ip, T. K. C., White, D., Guastella, A., Whitwell, B., Leigh Smith, K. and Hickie, I. B. (2014), Dysregulated sleep–wake cycles in young people are associated with emerging stages of major mental disorders. Early Intervention in Psychiatry. doi: 10.1111/eip.12143
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) Australia Fellowship
- NHMRC Career Development Award
- NSW Health, Mental Health and Drug & Alcohol Office
- Fonds de la recherche en santé du Québec
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!