Family-focused therapy for individuals at clinical high risk for psychosis: treatment fidelity within a multisite randomized trial
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 137–143, April 2016
How to Cite
2016) Family-focused therapy for individuals at clinical high risk for psychosis: treatment fidelity within a multisite randomized trial. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 10: 137–143. doi: 10.1111/eip.12144., , , and (
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2016
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2013
- National Institute of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: 1RC1MH088546, T32 MH082719
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH). Grant Number: MH097007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!