Early Intervention in the Real World
The development and implementation of a pilot CBT for early psychosis service: achievements and challenges
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 252–259, June 2015
How to Cite
Perry, Y., Murrihy, R. C., Varlow, M., Dedousis-Wallace, A., Ellis, D. M., Langdon, R. and Kidman, A. D. (2015), The development and implementation of a pilot CBT for early psychosis service: achievements and challenges. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 9: 252–259. doi: 10.1111/eip.12145
- Issue online: 28 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!