Early Intervention in the Real World
PORT (Programme of Recognition and Therapy): the first Polish recognition and treatment programme for patients with an at-risk mental state
Article first published online: 11 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 339–342, August 2015
How to Cite
Kotlicka-Antczak, M., Pawełczyk, T., Rabe-Jabłońska, J. and Pawełczyk, A. (2015), PORT (Programme of Recognition and Therapy): the first Polish recognition and treatment programme for patients with an at-risk mental state. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 9: 339–342. doi: 10.1111/eip.12146
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2015
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2013
- Polish Science National Centre. Grant Number: NN 402 1793 34
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!