Personality dimensions in persons symptomatically at risk of psychosis: pronounced but lacking a characteristic profile
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
How to Cite
Schultze-Lutter, F., Klosterkötter, J., Nikolaides, A. and Ruhrmann, S. (2014), Personality dimensions in persons symptomatically at risk of psychosis: pronounced but lacking a characteristic profile. Early Intervention in Psychiatry. doi: 10.1111/eip.12147
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2013
- German Research Foundation, DFG. Grant Number: RU 859/2-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!