Testing manual dexterity using a virtual reality simulator: reliability and validity
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Dental Education
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 138–142, August 2013
How to Cite
Ben-Gal, G., Weiss, E. I., Gafni, N. and Ziv, A. (2013), Testing manual dexterity using a virtual reality simulator: reliability and validity. European Journal of Dental Education, 17: 138–142. doi: 10.1111/eje.12023
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!