Using e-learning to train dentists in the development of standardised oral health promotion interventions for persons with disability
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Dental Education
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 143–153, August 2013
How to Cite
Catteau, C., Faulks, D., Mishellany-Dutour, A., Collado, V., Tubert-Jeannin, S., Tardieu, C., Hugues, P., Roger-Leroi, V. and Hennequin, M. (2013), Using e-learning to train dentists in the development of standardised oral health promotion interventions for persons with disability. European Journal of Dental Education, 17: 143–153. doi: 10.1111/eje.12024
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!