Acceptability of a reflective e-portfolio instituted in an orthodontic specialist programme: a pilot study
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Dental Education
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 177–184, August 2013
How to Cite
Tonni, I. and Oliver, R. G. (2013), Acceptability of a reflective e-portfolio instituted in an orthodontic specialist programme: a pilot study. European Journal of Dental Education, 17: 177–184. doi: 10.1111/eje.12038
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- Cardiff University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!