The influence of a clinical rural placement programme on the work location of new dental graduates from the University of Sydney, NSW, Australia
Article first published online: 21 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Dental Education
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 229–235, November 2013
How to Cite
Johnson, G. and Blinkhorn, A. (2013), The influence of a clinical rural placement programme on the work location of new dental graduates from the University of Sydney, NSW, Australia. European Journal of Dental Education, 17: 229–235. doi: 10.1111/eje.12043
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!