A comparison of two forms of teaching instruction: video vs. live lecture for education in clinical periodontology
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Dental Education
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 31–38, February 2014
How to Cite
Ramlogan, S., Raman, V. and Sweet, J. (2014), A comparison of two forms of teaching instruction: video vs. live lecture for education in clinical periodontology. European Journal of Dental Education, 18: 31–38. doi: 10.1111/eje.12053
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!