Guidance for the core content of a Curriculum in Special Care Dentistry at the undergraduate level
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Dental Education
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 39–43, February 2014
How to Cite
Dougall, A., Thompson, S. A., Faulks, D., Ting, G. and Nunn, J. (2014), Guidance for the core content of a Curriculum in Special Care Dentistry at the undergraduate level. European Journal of Dental Education, 18: 39–43. doi: 10.1111/eje.12054
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2013
- 3World Health Organisation. World Report on Disability page 2662011.
- 4Developing an undergraduate curriculum in special care dentistry. J Disabil Oral Health, 2005: 6: 3–15., , , .
- 5Dental education about patients with special needs: a survey of U.S. and Canadian dental schools. J Dent Educ 2010: 74: 1179–1189., , , .
- 6iADH. Curriculum in Special Care Dentistry at the undergraduate level. 2012; Available from: www.iadh.org.
- 9American Dental Education Association. ADEA policy statements C. Curriculum, Curriculum Content, No. 11. In ADEA 2006 House of Delegates manual. J Dent Educ. 2006: 70: 744–756.
- 11Defining the population requiring special care dentistry using the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health-a personal view. J Disabil Oral Health 2006: 7: 143., .
- 12World Health Organisation. International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health (ICF). Geneva, Switzerland, 2001.
- 13The dental education environment. J Dent Educ 2006: 70: 1265–1270., , , et al.