Successful clinical and organisational change in endodontic practice: a qualitative study
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Dental Education
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 121–127, August 2014
How to Cite
Koch, M., Englander, M., Tegelberg, Å. and Wolf, E. (2014), Successful clinical and organisational change in endodontic practice: a qualitative study. European Journal of Dental Education, 18: 121–127. doi: 10.1111/eje.12066
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2013
- Malmö University
- Centre for Clinical Research Sörmland
- Uppsala University
- Edit Agrells' Foundation
- South Swedish Dental Society
- Public Dental Service AB, Stockholm
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!