Using an audience response system to improve learning success in practical skills training courses in dental studies – a randomised, controlled cross-over study
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Dental Education
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 147–153, August 2014
How to Cite
Wenz, H.-J., Zupanic, M., Klosa, K., Schneider, B. and Karsten, G. (2014), Using an audience response system to improve learning success in practical skills training courses in dental studies – a randomised, controlled cross-over study. European Journal of Dental Education, 18: 147–153. doi: 10.1111/eje.12071
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2013
- Kurt-Kaltenbach Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!