Comparison of the perceived relevance of oral biology reported by students and interns of a Pakistani dental college
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Dental Education
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 203–206, November 2014
How to Cite
Farooq, I. and Ali, S. (2014), Comparison of the perceived relevance of oral biology reported by students and interns of a Pakistani dental college. European Journal of Dental Education, 18: 203–206. doi: 10.1111/eje.12086
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!