These authors contributed equally to this work.
Consensus on domains, formation objectives and contents in cariology for undergraduate dental students in Colombia
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Dental Education
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 222–233, November 2014
How to Cite
Martignon, S., Marín, L. M., Pitts, N. and Jácome-Liévano, S. (2014), Consensus on domains, formation objectives and contents in cariology for undergraduate dental students in Colombia. European Journal of Dental Education, 18: 222–233. doi: 10.1111/eje.12091
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2013
- Colombian Chapter of the ACFF
- Colgate Palmolive Colombia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!