[Correction added on 29 May 2014, after first online publication: the affiliations for authors Rodis and Nakai have been corrected.]
Effectiveness of a simulated patient training programme based on trainee response accuracy and appropriateness of feedback
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Dental Education
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 241–251, November 2014
How to Cite
Yoshida, T., Ogawa, T., Taguchi, N., Maeda, J., Abe, K., Rodis, O. M., Nakai, Y., Shirai, H., Torii, Y., Konoo, T. and Suzuki, K. (2014), Effectiveness of a simulated patient training programme based on trainee response accuracy and appropriateness of feedback. European Journal of Dental Education, 18: 241–251. doi: 10.1111/eje.12093
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2013
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C). Grant Number: 19592404
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!