Developing clinical reasoning in the classroom – analysis of the 4C/ID-model
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Dental Education
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 74–80, May 2015
How to Cite
Postma, T. C. and White, J. G. (2015), Developing clinical reasoning in the classroom – analysis of the 4C/ID-model. European Journal of Dental Education, 19: 74–80. doi: 10.1111/eje.12105
- Issue online: 11 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!