Dental students' reflective habits: is there a relation with their academic achievements?
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Dental Education
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 113–121, May 2015
How to Cite
Tricio, J., Woolford, M. and Escudier, M. (2015), Dental students' reflective habits: is there a relation with their academic achievements?. European Journal of Dental Education, 19: 113–121. doi: 10.1111/eje.12111
- Issue online: 11 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!