Part II Articles
Informing Institutional Management: institutional strategies and student retention
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Education
Special Issue: ICT and Education: taking stock of progress and looking at the future
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 165–177, March 2013
How to Cite
Hovdhaugen, E., Frølich, N. and Aamodt, P. O. (2013), Informing Institutional Management: institutional strategies and student retention. European Journal of Education, 48: 165–177. doi: 10.1111/ejed.12002
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!