Part I Articles
The Education and Care Divide: the role of the early childhood workforce in 15 European countries
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
European Journal of Education
Special Issue: Early Childhood Education and Care in Europe: re-thinking, re-searching and re-conceptualising policies and practices
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 527–541, December 2012
How to Cite
Van Laere, K., Peeters, J. and Vandenbroeck, M. (2012), The Education and Care Divide: the role of the early childhood workforce in 15 European countries. European Journal of Education, 47: 527–541. doi: 10.1111/ejed.12006
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!