Part I Articles
Framing ICT-enabled Innovation for Learning: the case of one-to-one learning initiatives in Europe
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Education
Special Issue: ICT and Education: taking stock of progress and looking at the future
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 113–130, March 2013
How to Cite
Bocconi, S., Kampylis, P. and Punie, Y. (2013), Framing ICT-enabled Innovation for Learning: the case of one-to-one learning initiatives in Europe. European Journal of Education, 48: 113–130. doi: 10.1111/ejed.12021
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!