Part I Articles
The Impact of Institutional Context, Education and Labour Market Policies on Early School Leaving: a comparative analysis of EU countries
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Education
Special Issue: Problematising the Issue of Early School Leaving in the European Context
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 331–345, September 2013
How to Cite
De Witte, K., Nicaise, I., Lavrijsen, J., Van Landeghem, G., Lamote, C. and Van Damme, J. (2013), The Impact of Institutional Context, Education and Labour Market Policies on Early School Leaving: a comparative analysis of EU countries. European Journal of Education, 48: 331–345. doi: 10.1111/ejed.12034
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!