Clinical and preclinical validation of the serum free light chain assay: identification of the critical difference for optimized clinical use
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
European Journal of Haematology
Volume 89, Issue 6, pages 458–468, December 2012
How to Cite
Hansen, C. T., Münster, A.-M., Nielsen, L., Pedersen, P. and Abildgaard, N. (2012), Clinical and preclinical validation of the serum free light chain assay: identification of the critical difference for optimized clinical use. European Journal of Haematology, 89: 458–468. doi: 10.1111/ejh.12013
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 SEP 2012 10:53PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.