BCR-ABL1 molecular remission after 90Y-epratuzumab tetraxetan radioimmunotherapy in CD22+ Ph+ B-ALL: proof of principle
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Haematology
Volume 91, Issue 6, pages 552–556, December 2013
How to Cite
Chevallier, P., Bodet-Milin, C., Robillard, N., Eugene, T., Menard, A., Le Houerou, C., Guillaume, T., Delaunay, J., Escoffre-Barbe, M., Wegener, W. A., Goldenberg, D. M. and Kraeber-Bodéré, F. (2013), BCR-ABL1 molecular remission after 90Y-epratuzumab tetraxetan radioimmunotherapy in CD22+ Ph+ B-ALL: proof of principle. European Journal of Haematology, 91: 552–556. doi: 10.1111/ejh.12183
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2013 08:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2013
- French National Agency for Research called ‘Investissements d'Avenir’. Grant Number: ANR-11-LABX-0018-01
- Pays de la Loire Regional Council called ‘NucSan,’
- ‘Maison de la Recherche’ from the CHU of Nantes
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.