Anti-c-MET Nanobody® – a new potential drug in multiple myeloma treatment
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Haematology
Volume 91, Issue 5, pages 399–410, November 2013
How to Cite
Slørdahl, T. S., Denayer, T., Moen, S. H., Standal, T., Børset, M., Ververken, C. and Rø, T. B. (2013), Anti-c-MET Nanobody® – a new potential drug in multiple myeloma treatment. European Journal of Haematology, 91: 399–410. doi: 10.1111/ejh.12185
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2013 07:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- Ablynx N.V.
- The Norwegian Cancer Society
- The Research Council of Norway. Grant Number: 193072
- Central Norway Regional Health Authority
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.