Clinical impact of factor V Leiden, prothrombin G20210A, and MTHFR C677T mutations among sickle cell disease patients of Central India
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Haematology
Volume 91, Issue 5, pages 462–466, November 2013
How to Cite
Nishank, S. S., Singh, M. P. S. S. and Yadav, R. (2013), Clinical impact of factor V Leiden, prothrombin G20210A, and MTHFR C677T mutations among sickle cell disease patients of Central India. European Journal of Haematology, 91: 462–466. doi: 10.1111/ejh.12190
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 SEP 2013 12:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2013
- DBT-Indian Institute of Science Research Associateship Programme
- Indian Institute of Science
- Regional Medical Research Centre for Tribals (ICMR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.