Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria is rare cause for thrombosis of the intra-abdominal veins in the ethnic Indian population – results from FLAER-based flowcytometry screening
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Haematology
Volume 92, Issue 5, pages 435–443, May 2014
How to Cite
Ahluwalia, J., Naseem, S., Sachdeva, M. U. S., Bose, P., Bose, S. K., Kumar, N., Thapa, B. R., Varma, N. and Chawla, Y. K. (2014), Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria is rare cause for thrombosis of the intra-abdominal veins in the ethnic Indian population – results from FLAER-based flowcytometry screening. European Journal of Haematology, 92: 435–443. doi: 10.1111/ejh.12265
- Issue online: 15 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JAN 2014 03:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.