Temporal features of human tendon vibration illusions
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 36, Issue 12, pages 3709–3717, December 2012
How to Cite
Fuentes, C. T., Gomi, H. and Haggard, P. (2012), Temporal features of human tendon vibration illusions. European Journal of Neuroscience, 36: 3709–3717. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12004
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2011
- VERE IP
- Leverhulme Trust Major Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!