Influence of constraint-induced movement therapy upon evoked potentials in rats with cerebral infarction
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 36, Issue 12, pages 3691–3697, December 2012
How to Cite
Joo, H. W., Hyun, J. K., Kim, T. U., Chae, S. H., Lee, Y. I. and Lee, S. J. (2012), Influence of constraint-induced movement therapy upon evoked potentials in rats with cerebral infarction. European Journal of Neuroscience, 36: 3691–3697. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12014
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2012
- Institute of Medical Science Research of Dankook University Medical Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!