The effect of auditory cortex deactivation on stimulus-specific adaptation in the inferior colliculus of the rat
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 52–62, January 2013
How to Cite
Anderson, L. A. and Malmierca, M. S. (2013), The effect of auditory cortex deactivation on stimulus-specific adaptation in the inferior colliculus of the rat. European Journal of Neuroscience, 37: 52–62. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12018
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2012
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia y Innovacion. Grant Numbers: BFU2009-07286, EUI2009-04083
- Junta de Castilla. Grant Number: GR221
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!