rTMS over human motor cortex can modulate tremor during movement
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 323–329, January 2013
How to Cite
Rogasch, N. C. and Todd, G. (2013), rTMS over human motor cortex can modulate tremor during movement. European Journal of Neuroscience, 37: 323–329. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12023
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia. Grant Number: 627003
- University of Adelaide Discipline of Physiology
- NHMRC Biomedical Postgraduate Research Scholarship. Grant Number: 627003
- Australian Brain Foundation. Grant Numbers: 627003, 607223
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!