Effects of the α2-adrenergic receptor agonist dexmedetomidine on neural, vascular and BOLD fMRI responses in the somatosensory cortex
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 80–95, January 2013
How to Cite
Fukuda, M., Vazquez, A. L., Zong, X. and Kim, S.-G. (2013), Effects of the α2-adrenergic receptor agonist dexmedetomidine on neural, vascular and BOLD fMRI responses in the somatosensory cortex. European Journal of Neuroscience, 37: 80–95. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12024
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R21-EB006571, K01-NS066131, R01-NS044589, R01-EB003375
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!