Mitogen- and stress-activated protein kinase 1 modulates photic entrainment of the suprachiasmatic circadian clock
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 130–140, January 2013
How to Cite
Cao, R., Butcher, G. Q., Karelina, K., Arthur, J. S. and Obrietan, K. (2013), Mitogen- and stress-activated protein kinase 1 modulates photic entrainment of the suprachiasmatic circadian clock. European Journal of Neuroscience, 37: 130–140. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12028
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: IBN-0090974
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: MH62335, NS067409
- Ohio State Neuroscience Center Core. Grant Number: 5P30NS045758
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!