Differential responses of circadian Per2 expression rhythms in discrete brain areas to daily injection of methamphetamine and restricted feeding in rats
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 251–258, January 2013
How to Cite
Natsubori, A., Honma, K.-i. and Honma, S. (2013), Differential responses of circadian Per2 expression rhythms in discrete brain areas to daily injection of methamphetamine and restricted feeding in rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 37: 251–258. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12034
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
- MEXT Strategic Research Program for Brain Sciences. Grant Numbers: 20249010, 24390055
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!