Comparison of 6-hydroxydopamine lesions of the substantia nigra and the medial forebrain bundle on a lateralised choice reaction time task in mice
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 294–302, January 2013
How to Cite
Heuer, A., Smith, G. A. and Dunnett, S. B. (2013), Comparison of 6-hydroxydopamine lesions of the substantia nigra and the medial forebrain bundle on a lateralised choice reaction time task in mice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 37: 294–302. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12036
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2012
- EU Framework 7 NeuroStemCell collaborative programme. Grant Number: 222943
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!