Major vault protein promotes locomotor recovery and regeneration after spinal cord injury in adult zebrafish
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 203–211, January 2013
How to Cite
Pan, H.-C., Lin, J.-F., Ma, L.-P., Shen, Y.-Q. and Schachner, M. (2013), Major vault protein promotes locomotor recovery and regeneration after spinal cord injury in adult zebrafish. European Journal of Neuroscience, 37: 203–211. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12038
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
- Li Ka-Shing Foundation. Grant Number: LB0103
- NNSF. Grant Numbers: 81072622, 31271580
- SRF. Grant Number: 2010-1561
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!